Basket & Bin offers professional home and office organizing services customized for your space and lifestyle.
Your personalized services include:
Kitchens and pantries
Closets and drawer space
Playrooms, nurseries and children's rooms
Offices and paperwork
Bathrooms and vanities
Laundry rooms and mudrooms
Facilitating donations, sale or disposal of unwanted items
Downsizing and senior moves
Move-out and move-in setup
Collections, memorabilia, heirlooms and photograph display and organization
Holiday and special occasion set-up, take-down and organizing
Shopping for and installing organizational supplies
Decorative interior styling
Organization maintenance packages
Gift certificates available
"My husband wondered why I couldn't just organize the kitchen myself, until he saw how Debbie transformed ours! Now he wants her to organize his office. We could not have done what she did. It looks amazing and it's such a relief to have this off our to-do list!" - G.D., The Woodlands
Virtual Sessions: $100/one hour (can be broken into two 30 minute sessions)
- For clients who have started organizing and want to bring the project together, or want to organize on a budget
- This "brain dump" session includes face-to-face video chats to provide purging recommendations, organizing advice, and placement suggestions your specific space
- Additional virtual time can be added at $75/hour
DIY Online Package: $275
- For clients who want to do it themselves but aren't sure where to start or how to reach their organizing goals
- You'll get an emailed plan based on your specific space at the beginning of the project detailing how to get started, and again after you purge for instructions on placement along with a suggested shopping list for products
- You'll submit photos and detailed measurements of your space along with your organizing goals, functional needs and design style to begin
- Contact to get started
In-Person Sessions: $75/hour or Package Rates
- Hands-on purging, sorting, organizing and styling your space
- Donation drop-off after each session (one carload per visit)
- Shopping time for any supplies needed
- Arranging appointments with other service providers (I am happy to refer you to professionals within my network)
- Phone or email communication during your project and for two weeks after completion
"I can't believe this is my organized house...I love it! My husband and I agree having you organize for us was money well spent. Thank you, Debbie!" -C.K., Cypress, TX
Perfect for larger projects you want to see to completion!
18 hours of service
36 hours of service
54 hours of service
Package pricing is available when booked and paid in advance.
Payment is accepted via Venmo, PayPal, cash and check.
Travel-based project service is available. Get in touch for details.
Are you ready to get started? Get in touch and start your transformation today!